(Last Updated On: November 1, 2015)
Yep, that’s right! We got interviewed by a podcast. This one was the Adventure Sports Podcast which puts out new shows three times a week.
In the interview, Curt Linville asks us questions about what it was like to ski all of Colorado’s fourteeners, what sort of gear we use in the backcountry, as well as about mountain living and our overall life philosophy. You can catch our interview in two shows, episodes 106 and 107.
Here are some ways you can listen to our podcast interview:
- On Your Computer – Visit adventuresportspodcast.com. Scroll down to episodes 106 and/or 107 (or if they do not appear, do a search for the episodes using the search function on the left). You can listen to the episodes streaming by clicking on the player that appears on the page. Or, you can download the episode to your computer and listen to it using a player program that you have installed. There is a download link a few lines below the player for each episode.
- Listen via your iPhone – Download the Adventure Sports Podcast from from iTunes. Search for 14erskiers or Episodes 106 & 107.
- Listen via your Android Phone – Download Stitcher or Podcast Republic (or other podcast player of choice) from the Google Play Store. Search for the Adventure Sports Podcast, and download episodes 106 & 107.
We hope you enjoy listening to the podcast as much as we had fun interviewing! Thanks Curt for including us on your show!
Latest posts by Brittany Walker Konsella (see all)
- TBT: Silvretta Tour Part 3- Weisbadener Hutte & Ochsentaier Glacier (28 Feb 2019) - February 27, 2020
- Review: LEKI Tour Guide Glove - February 9, 2020
- Unlucky Lucky: Skiing Again! - February 4, 2020