(Last Updated On: July 1, 2010)
My folks came to visit us in Crested Butte last week. Not the normal Ohio kind, they kept things quite active. I wasn’t able to join them on everything, but here’s what we did do.
3) Went for an 11.5 mile hike on Daisy Pass.
4) Saw Frank’s picture in the Crested Butte Museum.
6) Tried to hike up to the peak of Mount Crested Butte.
Well, my folks hiked, I rode my bike. Unfortunately, we were turned around by thunderstorms. But, it was still a good hike/bike with great views.
It was good to have my folks here and I enjoyed showing them my piece of paradise. 🙂
Latest posts by Brittany Walker Konsella (see all)
- Mount Buckskin (17 May 2020) - May 28, 2020
- Horseshoe Ski (14 May 2020) – The mountain whose journey nearly killed me - May 27, 2020
- Sayres X-Rated Ski (10 May 2020) - May 19, 2020